Our Church History
In the early 1900's, Mr. and Mrs. Douglass Miller held church services at their home in Selma, Alabama . Known as the Seventh-Day Mission, in 1937 Elder V. Lindsey organized the church and soon began to hold services in the Starlight Society Hall on Eugene Avenue in Selma, AL. Under the pastorage of Elder E. J. Humphery, many new souls were baptised into the faith. Work continued and progress was made again under the leadership of the E.L Jones, who led the church to its present home on Franklin Avenue. Upon Elder Jones' departure we were blessed with Pastors Green, Steve Norman, Michael Ross, William Bussey Wayne Hewlett, Michael Lewis and in 2014, God sent us Pastor Laurent Grosvenor.